Joon

This cute Thai girl deserves her own page for a few reasons, cuteness, and the finest butt in the Asian Universe. Please enjoy and give us your feedback once you view her site.

https://lilykoh.com/tour2/index.php?sec ... .0.0.0.0.0
NikkieSims

Joon

Post by NikkieSims »

Joon
Attachments
jm8.jpg
jm8.jpg (93.52 KiB) Viewed 947 times
jm5.jpg
jm5.jpg (91.65 KiB) Viewed 947 times
jm4.jpg
jm4.jpg (92.48 KiB) Viewed 947 times
jm3.jpg
jm3.jpg (96.97 KiB) Viewed 947 times
Thanks for being a friend here at the Nikkie Network Forum. My personal email for business is nikkiexxxads@gmail.com

https://nikkiexxxads.com to get involved with banner exchanges for adult sites.
NikkieSims

Joon and her stats

Post by NikkieSims »

About Me

My Name: Joon Mali
100% Thai!
Height: 5’2” - 157 cm
Weight: 101 lbs - 46 kg
Eyes: Deep almond
Shoe size: 38

Thank you for reading about me! I want to thank you so much for joining my site. I really try to make things in my site fun for you! By now you already know my name is Joon Mali. My last name ‘Mali’ means ‘Jasmine Flower’ in Thai. Needless to say I love flowers very much, and often like to put flowers in my hair. I was born in Northern Thailand and am currently completing school. When I was young, my family moved to the island to open a little shop. They sell many things in the store and it is sort of like a mini 7-11!

I still have a hard time speaking many words in English, but am getting quite good at it. It helps that so many people from all over the world visit my country.I sometime feel like I have traveled just by hearing tales of those other lands! When I type on the computer, I use spell checker many times to try and make my sentences clear. I apologize to you if you find my typed English is hard to read. If I have a lot of time to think and write something, I can get the message much clearer than if I send an email or text message. But I am learning and know I will get better!

To me, family is very important and I hope to one day have a good husband and have many children. In my family I have three brothers and sisters and want to see them do so well. There are many good things about living in Thailand, and those are that food is plentiful, renting is good price and medicine is good. I meet many farangs (foreigners) if I go to get my teeth cleaned or for a check up and they always have nice things to say about the hospitals here.

Here are some things about me in no particular order:
Favorite food: Papaya Pok Pok or Burger King!
Favorite movies: Hard to say …. scary, comedy and love stories for sure
Favorite sports: Swimming and playing jetski
Clothes: All of them! I do like brand name styles a lot
Piercing: Just my ears!
Tattoos: I don’t have any
Hairstyle: My hair is long enough to do many thing, but I think curly is the cutest!
Favorite part of a guy: His eyes
Favorite part of a girl: Her lips!
Little extras: I have a small birthmark on the inside of my right knee
Music: Anything I can shake my caboose to!

What I want in my life is to have a good education and job when I finish with college. I want to be able to help my family! I do not know for sure what I want to do, but want to be happy. I really love animals, and perhaps someday can be a veterinarian. But for now I want to have some fun and enjoy life! That’s why I started this site. I am still trying to figure out many things and have so many ideas all the time. I’m still young, and want to experience all that I can in this life. So you will see me in all types of different videos and photos. Sometimes I want to feel sexy, and other times want to dress up in fun outfits. Then there are the times where I just like to chill in my going out clothes or just my panties. You get to see all of me! I do like my body and am proud of my little Asian bubble butt!

So thank you for reading my words and thank you again for joining my site. I will do all I can to make sure you are happy!
Attachments
joon6.jpg
joon6.jpg (191.55 KiB) Viewed 944 times
joon5.jpg
joon5.jpg (236.63 KiB) Viewed 944 times
joon4.jpg
joon4.jpg (180.81 KiB) Viewed 944 times
joon2.jpg
joon2.jpg (216.39 KiB) Viewed 944 times
Thanks for being a friend here at the Nikkie Network Forum. My personal email for business is nikkiexxxads@gmail.com

https://nikkiexxxads.com to get involved with banner exchanges for adult sites.