My new cam ideas and cam project

Keep yourself up to date and kindly share any legitimate sex industry news that you think othere would be interested in.
NikkieSims

My new cam ideas and cam project

Post by NikkieSims »

Hi guys and girls.

I am considering a new cam platform with several levels of entertainment.

The first level 1 will be sort of a Lonely hearts platform where guys can chat for 99 cents a minute to a clothed model. These models may offer advice on a subject that they are proficient in or just offer chat at a low price.

Level 2 will be a little more racy with bikini clad or lingerie models at 1.99 per minute.

Level 3 will be the norm for sex cam sites offering anything that a customer desires. 4.99 per minute.

We may also add another level at the 3.99 range if enough show interest in a subject such as a fetish or bondage type show

I am compiling a list of models that have interest in all levels and as a big incentive we will be giving any models that help us start this site, an unheard-of 70% commission rate as a founding member. We all know that most cam sites offer 35 to 50%.

To get in on this founding members offer. Please write to me at this special email that I have set up for this offer.
nikkietoober@gmail.com Please include a pic or 2 of yourself and if you have any special talents that would help offer more variations at our new cam site.

Blessings to all that have helped me along the way in all of my website ventures. Nikki

PS we are also seeking marketing people that are good with social media accounts for promotions etc.

We are also seeking affiliates that can send traffic on day 1. Write to me here with the word "affiliate" in the heading.
nikkie@nikkienetwork.com
Attachments
cam-7.jpg
cam-7.jpg (6.37 KiB) Viewed 600 times
Thanks for being a friend here at the Nikkie Network Forum. My personal email for business is nikkiexxxads@gmail.com

https://nikkiexxxads.com to get involved with banner exchanges for adult sites.